Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'll not be too late ;0)

This year I'm not going to be too late for sending one of my dear friends her b-day card. I said not too late cuz last year it took me a little over 5 months to send it to her. In my defense we were in the process of buying a house, remodeling such and moving in less than 3 months..... jst reliving it made me exausted LOL

This crad will be just a week late which is like "a miracle" teehee. She is not a pink kind of gal bit I dn't think she is going to cringe at this mauve colored CS *crossed fingers*


Materials:  textured metallic mauve and silver CS, vintage violet CS, black CS, mica powders,  white stazon, transparency, ribbon, gems

1 comment:

Miss Iowa said...

Sister, you could send me a birthday card in NOVEMBER and I would be happy. :) The card is absolutely beautiful and I love the color scheme. Thank you so much for putting so much thought into my gift. Smooches!